What a DAY!!!
It was so filled and so fun...
But now we are all pooped - the kids are already starting to snooze and I'm now in bed too.
So I will have to fill you in tomorrow, otherwise I very well might doze off at the computer right here and now.
Goodnight to one and all,
A big hello to you!
I'm getting ready to hit the road and head out to the outer borough of Staten Island!
Me and my gang will be joining others in the Great Staten Island Lighthouse Hunt. I've been telling you guys about this event for a few weeks and today is the day!!
Off I go - more to tell you about tomorrow!!
5 Fun Facts About Siesta Key
1. Siesta Key is a barrier island off the southwest coast of the U.S. state of Florida, located between Roberts Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
2. Siesta Key is part of the Bradenton–Sarasota–Venice Metropolitan Statistical Area.
3. From the 1800s and early 1900s, Siesta Key was known by a variety of names, including "Little Sarasota Key" and "Sarasota Key”
4. Siesta Beach was ranked the #1 Beach in the U.S. in 2020 by TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards™
5. Beaches on Siesta Key include Siesta Beach, Crescent Beach, and Turtle Beach.