Tanya's Daily Scoop
Elisa's Daily Scoop
GOOD DAY TO YOU!!
Today is officially the start of the first work week of 2016! My kids were none too happy to be getting back to school today. :-(
I will miss having them around very much.
Back to the daily grind of homework and early bed times.
I'll tell you what I'm most excited about for this January. Some fun things are plans are on the calendar for me and my girls.
Here is my list, although, I have to slug these things into specific days:
1. Four full weeks of Saturdays at the barn
The girls cannot contain themselves about this.
2. FREE New York Walking Tours
(I will tell you more abut this on Wednesday for W2GW)
3. Bronx Tours
(I've talked about this before, but I think this is the month for beginning my exploration into this borough!!)
Here is my list of "wanna sees":
* The Road Chip (Alvin & The Chipmunks)
* Daddy's Home (with Will Ferrell & Mark Wahlberg)
* Joy (not sure this is going to be of interest to the girls, but perhaps it's a good Mommy Night out movie)
Well, I'm going to get back in the swing and get going on dinner now, so I can focus on the first day of school homework today.
See ya back here tomorrow!!