1. Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand
2. Gir National Park, Gujarat
3. Kaziranga National Park, Assam
4. Sundarbans National Park, West Bengal
5. Bandipur National Park, Karnataka
The wide range of amazing terrains and fascinating wild is a gift only India can offer. A visit to these bewitching national parks is a must for all true lovers of the wild.
Rohit is a freelance writer and true wildlife enthusiasts who loves to go exploring the untamed and entrancing wild. He loves writing about these adventures and sharing them with other nature lovers. Read his adventure stories at TransInidaTravels.com.